MSD 2702 Red Lettering Atomic LS Cathedral Port Intake Manifold for LS1/LS2/LS6Regular price $1,160.95 Save $-1,160.95
The MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines. The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting. Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails* including MSD's Atomic LS EFI system. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package. *Note: Use of aftermarket rails may require the use of customer-supplied spacers and hardware.
- CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-3!
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting.
- Allows for the use of stock fuel rails, aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths.
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow.
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
Note: Will interfere with stock LS1/LS6 water pump. Requires modification to top water pump bolt or use of LS2 water pump. See page 8 of the instructions.